Nivelators (floor-to-floor lifts) are the easy way to raise/lower people and goods between different levels in warehouses, factories, and distribution centers. They are used in many different types of building, layout, and application. Architects, contractors, equipment suppliers and end users therefore rely on flexible and innovative manufacturers to create efficient, safe, and available solutions.
Our reliable Nivelators stand out in this congested market, with innovative designs and rugged construction that apply our years of experience in this field.
Meet regulatory requirements
Our Nivelators comply with all applicable regulations, including EN1570-1, ensuring proper protection for your operators and those working near them.Get a quote
Your guarantee of uninterrupted operation
When you buy our Nivelators, you benefit from our responsive local presence, which ensures quick and trouble-free installation and service. And above all, you can be confident your solution comes from an industry leader whose experience and expertise are your guarantee of safe, smooth and uninterrupted operation. We back all this with our comprehensive two-year warranty and a supportive service contract offer.
Lift capacity: 500-3000 kg
Lifting height: 80-1500 mm
Platform LxW: 1350×1000-3000×1500 mm
- Anti-slip protection for operators
- Safety railings and gates meet the safety requirements for traveling operators
- Chain mesh protects against mechanical damage and reduces the risk of personal injury
- Bellows provide extra safety, and protection against dust, dirt and bad weather
- Roll-off guards prevent roll-off during loading/unloading
- Roller curtain improves protection against personal injury
- Training helps existing and new employees achieve top performance at minimum cost
- Technical support finds the right solution for you, freeing up your resources
- Installation directly to your line by a knowledgeable and experienced partner
- Third-party approvals are available on demand to assure quality and safety